Fiji plugin to digitally unroll deformed tubes. If you use this plugin for your research or industrial applications we kindly ask you to cite our work .
 C. Rossides, S. Pender, and P. Schneider. “3D cyclorama: Digital unrolling of deformed tubes”. In preparation (2021).
Step 1 - enable the 3Dcyclorama site:
- Start Fiji
- Go to Help > Update > Manage update sites
- Click Add update site. Name: 3D cyclorama, URL: https://sites.imagej.net/3Dcyclorama
- Check the newly added 3Dcyclorama site
- Click close
- Click Apply changes
Step 2 - download dependencies:
- Create a directory named FastDTW in the Fiji plugins directory (Fiji.app/plugins/FastDTW)
- Download the FastDTW algorithm from github https://github.com/rmaestre/FastDTW (Click code > download zip)
- Extract the contents of FastDTW-master (FastDTW.iml, README.md, src, target, etc.) in Fiji.app/plugins/FastDTW
Step 3 - Run:
- Restart Fiji
- The 3D cyclorama plugin should appear in the Plugins menu towards the bottom in a menu titled 3D cyclorama
< Help and tutorial coming soon >
- Added functionality to flatten sheets and scrolls.
- Implemented sanity checks in GUI.
- Restricted 3Dcyclorama GUI access to unnecessary backend functionality.
- First mature GUI.