The Microscopy Core in the department of oncology at the University of Oxford was established in 2014 and houses a range of microscopic and nanoscopic imaging systems.
Techniques currently available include:
- Airyscan Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy
- Multi-photon Excitation Microscopy
- Widefield Microscopy including fluorescence, DIC and Phase-contrast
- Plate Scanning Image Cytometer
- Image Analysis Expertise
The Microscopy Core aims to provide research groups with cutting edge imaging technologies to allow the investigation of cellular processes both in vitro and in vivo.