Long time ago, Mark Longair suggested to have nightly builds of the complete sources in fiji.git. Finally we have it up and running.
For those who are interested in some trivia:
- The nightly build runs every night at 3:14am.
- If the build fails (and only then), a mail is sent to the fiji-devel mailing list, with details.
- The build will only test what is in the main development branch (master).
- Only the main project is built (fiji.git; subprojects, such as TrakEM2 are not being rebuilt).
- To ensure compatibility with 32-bit MacOSX, we build against Java 5 (update 19, to be precise).