TrakEM2 has been updated to version 0.7f
Please call “Help - Update Fiji” to get the new TrakEM2_.jar into your plugins folder.
The update includes:
- Fixes for AreaList mesh generation.
- Fixes for blending overlapping images: images where width and height were different were failing to blend.
- Fixes for creating new AreaList, new Pipe, etc: now correctly repainting the first area or point added.
- Now ⌃ Ctrl + A (⌘ Command + A in macosx) selects all but sensitive to object visibility and the presence of a ROI.
- Now one must ⇧ Shift + Left Click the first point to get the Profile to close, or ⇧ Shift + C any time to toggle the closed state.