From Images to Knowledge (I2K)
- Location: Fully virtual/online
- Dates: 6, 9 and 10 May 2022
The Center for Open Bioimage Analysis (COBA) at Broad Institute, BioImaging North America (BINA) and LOCI UW-Madison, as well as the Fiji development team at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics in Dresden, is pleased to formally announce the 2022 “Images to Knowledge (I2K)” Symposium.
The I2K 2022 Conference will be held virtually on May 6th-10th and will focus on using and developing open source image analysis platforms/tools.
General registration and poster submission information will be coming soon—stay tuned!
Talk and Workshop submissions are now open! Please fill out this form before March 1st if you are interested in presenting an academic talk and/or workshop. See this forum topic if you have questions.
- Beth Cimini, Broad Institute of MIT
- Kevin Eliceiri, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Thomas Pengo, University of Minnesota
- Nikki Bialy, Morgridge Institute for Research
- Ellen Dobson, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Sam Griffin, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Rebecca Senft, Broad Institute of MIT
- Vanessa Orr, Morgridge Institute for Research