The Eliceiri lab, also known as the Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation, is an interdisciplinary biophotonics laboratory at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
|![ 250px | border](/media/Loci-logo.png “ 250px||border”)|
LOCI plays a very active role in the ImageJ community:
- LOCI launched the ImageJ2, SCIFIO and SciJava Common projects, and continues to drive their development.
- Together with CSBD/MPI-CBG, LOCI maintains the Fiji project.
- LOCI founded the Bio-Formats project, and led the project’s development for several years.
- LOCI regularly funds and hosts hackathons intended to foster community development of open source biological software projects.
- LOCI hosts the
imagej.netweb services, as well as related services including
- LOCI current funds core Micro-Manager development work.
- Kevin Eliceiri (PI)
- Curtis Rueden (lead)
- Mark Tsuchida (Micro-Manager lead)
- Mark Hiner (developer, Sep 2010-Jun 2016, Jun 2020-current)
- Ellen Arena (developer)
- elevans (developer)
- Gabriel Selzer (developer, ImageJ Ops)
- Dasong Gao (developer, FLIMJ)
- Alison Walter (Sep 2014-May 2018)
- Leon Yang (Sep 2015-May 2017)
- Alec Neevel (Jul 2015-Jan 2017)
- Johannes Schindelin (Sep 2011-Nov 2014)
- Aivar Grislis (Jan 2010-Dec 2013)
- Barry DeZonia (Jan 2010-Nov 2013)
- The LOCI update site