GDSC SMLM plugins provide various tools for single molecule localisation analysis.
- Fit an image, or series of images, using a 2D Guassian Point Spread Function (PSF)
- Save results to a table, a file, an image and/or to memory
- Trace or cluster localisations through time to identify molecules
- Correct drift in long time course images
- Estimate fluorophore dark-time and blinking rate
- Create localisation density images
- Create custom PSFs from calibration images
- Create simulated data using a Gaussian or custom PSF with configurable molecule populations and diffusion
- Calibrate the gain and read noise of your microscope camera
- Estimate noise in an image
- Estimate resolution using Fourier Ring Correlation (FRC)
See the latest documentation on ReadTheDocs.
Find the code on GitHub.