In addition, the Fiji team has updated several components of the Fiji distribution. Notably, Fiji was updated to the Bio-Formats 5.1.0 release, which includes many bug-fixes and improvements to several file formats.
These releases include new versions of several components:
What’s new in ImageJ
- Joe Hsiao fixed a bug with boolean parameters in headless mode (ij1-patcher#36 ).
- Brian Northan improved deconvolution and FFT code in ImageJ Ops (imagej-ops#114 ).
- Jan Eglinger added a small enhancement to the Manage Update Sites dialog UI (imagej-ui-swing#38 ).
- Jan Eglinger and Curtis Rueden improved the Console to scroll to the bottom to follow any new output (scijava-ui-swing#8 ).
- Stephan Saalfeld fixed a problem with the Console where it stole the focus (scijava-ui-swing#9 , fiji#118 ).
- Curtis Rueden fixed bugs in ImageJ2’s About dialog box ([1 ], [2 ], [3 ]), thanks to Vaughn Miller’s bug report .
- Mark Hiner added an option to toggle min/max computation in SCIFIO’s File › Import › Image… command (imagej-plugins-commands#23 ).
- Curtis Rueden fixed a critical bug when running Java code in the Script Editor (scripting-java@1e9c9fd2 ).
What’s new in Fiji
- Curtis Rueden updated Fiji to the Bio-Formats 5.1.0 release. Relevant components (SPIM_Registration , legacy-imglib1 , Stitching , scifio-bf-compat and scifio-ome-xml ) now use the Bio-Formats 5.1 API.
- Stephan Preibisch, Tobias Pietzsch and Peter Steinbach improved and fixed bugs in SPIM Registration.