We just released a new minor version of TrackMate, that ships improvements to TrackScheme and bugfixes.
- TrackScheme now has an outline panel, useful to navigate in large models.
- TrackScheme has a better layout for tracks that have merge and split events.
- The ‘Refresh’ button on detector config panels is not present anymore. It’s confusing and useless now that the quality value does not match pixel intensity at all.
- TrackMate has new logos and icons, made by Agnieszka Kawska @ IlluScientia.
- Fixed several problems with the ‘Copy Overlay’ action.
- Fixed a severe TrackScheme bug, happening when creating links with invisible tracks.
- Fixed a detector crash when running a preview detection with 0 spots found.